Figuring out the recruitment process is extremely difficult for those wishing to join a fraternity. It happens quickly (thus the name rush), and is masked with confusion for those not in the know.
To help make sense it all, I wrote a book titled How to Join a Fraternity. This book will un-complicate the recruitment process for those being recruited.
How to Join a Fraternity gives you a step-by-step process on how to find the right fraternity for you. It shows you how to research different fraternities to make sure you are making an informed decision. It explains how the rush process works. Most importantly, it tells you what you need to do to make sure you get a bid from your fraternity of choice. This is a must read for any man wishing to join a fraternity.
BONUS SECTION — Included in How to Join a Fraternity is a special report on How to Start a Fraternity. There many guys that are not interested in joining a fraternity, but they are interested in learning how to start a fraternity from scratch. The allure of being a founding father and building their legacy is just too much for some people to pass up. This 13-page report will give you the insight you need to become the founding father of a new fraternity on your campus.
Below is a list of the chapters in the book. The book is available at Amazon.com.
- HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT FRATERNITY FOR YOU
- STUDY FRATERNITIES ONLINE
- GET ADVICE FROM THOSE IN THE KNOW
- CONTACT THE FRATERNITIES YOU LIKE
- DON’T RELY ON YOUR HIGH SCHOOL BUDDIES
- RUSH MULTIPLE FRATERNITIES
- GET TO KNOW THE OTHER GUYS RUSHING
- FRATERNITY IS FOR LIFE
- GETTING THE APPROVAL OF PARENTS
- QUESTIONS TO ASK
- TYPICAL FRATERNITY RUSH TIMELINE
- FORMAL VS INFORMAL RUSH
- SHOULD YOU RUSH IN THE FALL OR SPRING?
- DRY RUSH?
- WHAT ARE RECRUITMENT EVENTS EXACTLY?
- COST AND TRANSPORTATION
- DEALING WITH MEETING NEW PEOPLE
- RUSH OUTSIDE OF RUSH
- QUESTION YOU WILL BE ASKED DURING RECRUITMENT
- 10 COMMON MISTAKES
- HOW TO GET A BID
- WHAT TO WEAR
- HOW TO ACT
- BRING OTHER GUYS OUT
- HOW TO ACT AROUND GIRLS
- WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T GET A BID?
- RUSH BEHIND THE SCENES
- BONUS SECTION – HOW TO START A FRATERNITY
Join my Newsletter to Recieve:
The Checklist – 10 Things your Fraternity Should Do Every Semester